perjantai 4. maaliskuuta 2011

vitutus

EF contacted me today through my mother. No I can´t go to London this summer. They offered me two other trips, one to Torquay, which would be a day sooner than my planned London trip and then they offered me a trip to London almost a month earlier, but I can´t go because I´m working this summer. i don´t want to go to Torquay. I mean it´s nothing personal, but I´m not going to pay the same amount of money to go to a city on the south coast, when I could have gone to the Metropolitan of the Europe. It´s so wrong. I have to spend the whole fucking  summer in this crappy town. I want out of here. NOW!!!


näin kirjoitin mun blogiin joka piti olla mun kielimatka blogi. No en edes jaksa kirjoittaa sitä suomeksi uudestaan joten tää saa nyt kelvata. Sinne meni Lontoo ja mun kesä. VITTU!

Ei kommentteja: